Ultrafiltration (UF) membranes provide a barrier against TSS, pathogens and other contaminants to provide high quality effluent. AWC UF systems are available in a variety of membrane types including hollow fibre, spiral wound, inside-out or outside-in, pressurized or submerged. Each plant is designed based on raw water quality, application requirements, and project drivers.
- Wide selection of UF membrane types, materials, and manufacturers available
- Operates at lower pressure than NF or RO
- Chemical-resistant and high temperature options available
- Integrates seamlessly with other AWC treatment steps in pre- or final treatment applications
- Available with all types of ancillary systems – CIP, chemically enhanced backwash, MIT, etc.