Ultrafiltration (UF) membranes provide a barrier against TSS, pathogens and other contaminants to provide high quality effluent. AWC UF systems are available in a variety of membrane types including hollow fibre, spiral wound, inside-out or outside-in, pressurized or submerged. Each plant is designed based on raw water quality, application requirements, and project drivers.
- Wide selection of UF membrane types, materials, and manufacturers available
- Operates at lower pressure than NF or RO
- Chemical-resistant and high temperature options available
- Integrates seamlessly with other AWC treatment steps in pre- or final treatment applications
- Available with all types of ancillary systems – CIP, chemically enhanced backwash, MIT, etc.
Reverse Osmosis & Nano Filtration
Available in a variety of materials, configurations, and membrane types, AWC reverse osmosis (RO) and nano filtration (NF) systems are suitable for a wide variety of applications ranging from potable water to industrial brine treatment. AWC’s RO and NF systems are typically used for polishing after a pre-treatment step(s) to remove dissolved solids or organics. AWC supplies a variety of standard package or fully custom RO and NF systems to suit use case and client requirements.
- Wide selection of RO and NF membrane types, materials, and manufacturers available
- Effective treatment step for a variety of industrial and potable applications
- Single pass or double pass systems available
- Optional energy recovery system available
- All ancillary systems available – CIP, integrity testing, backwash, etc.
- Standard packages or custom systems