AWC designs and manufactures pressure filters up to 12 feet in diameter. Depending on application, AWC can provide a variety of mono or multi-media options including sand, anthracite, greensand or other specialty medias for targeting iron, manganese, arsenic and organics and various ion exchange medias. AWC provides all piping / pipe rack, automation, chemical and backwash systems. Pressure filters can be seamlessly integrated as pre- or post-treatment options when paired with other AWC treatment processes, providing a single point of accountability for achieving plant-wide treatment objectives.
- Robust, proven technology
- A range of pressure options available
- Tank diameters up to 12 feet
- A variety of filter media options available
- Fully automated and integrated ancillary equipment