Designed to treat municipal or industrial waste streams for the removal of biochemical oxygen demand (BOD), total suspended solids, total nitrogen, ammonia and phosphorous, the AWC membrane bioreactor (MBR) plant achieves very high re-use quality water and can handle a wide variation in loading and flow rates. Automation and flexible operating parameters deliver a cost-effective, trouble-free treatment process. Available in flat-panel, hollow fiber or pressurized configurations, each AWC MBR system is custom designed to meet effluent parameters / discharge requirements.
- Wide selection of membrane types, materials and manufacturers available
- Compact footprint, relative to other technology options
- Robust, proven technology
- Available in a wide range of configurations to align with treatment objectives
- Available in package plant or site-constructed project delivery methods